ABOUT CLAUDIA CANTONI
Claudia Cantoni is a Swiss Italian painter , she studied at the Istituto Europe di Design in Milan and earned a degree in Classical Archaeology at king”s College London. This educational path allowed her to acquired a complete vision of the world of arts and its development in the course of human history.
- Sir James Handerson school Milan.
- Istituto Europeo di Design Milan.
- Concorso Opificio delle pietre dure.
- Kings collage London- Classical Archaeology.
- Art Centre College of Design La tour de Peilz CH, european seat of the Art Centre college of Design Passadena ( Los Angeles). Politecnico internazionale Milan.
- 2012- Collective Advent calendar :Santa Maria Beata Vergine delle Grazie
- 2013-Collective: Gym Tonic Lugano CH.
- 2015-Personal: Shloss Hotel Pontresina CH.
- 2016/17 Eye Inspires Hand: Lugano CH and Cademario CH.
- 2017 Collective: Kanojo ( EvE Carcan ) MTV Marylebone London G.B.
- 2018 Eye & hand: ( EvE Carcan) Mac mseum Singen GR.
- 2018 Art for the Global Goals: (EvE Carcan), Vigevano and Rome I.2019 Blau by Elia Festa: Curtesy partecipation ( EvE Carcan) Milano I.
- 2020 Colective Nel nome della Croce and Via Crucis Museo Diocesano Salerno I.
- 2020 Artinside gallery augmented reality collective virtual exhibition.
- 2020 Wikigallery collective exhibition “Oltre” Bologna I.
- 2021 Art For the Global Goals coming exhibition in September at the Fiore di Pietra Monte Generoso TI CH.
- 2021 XIII edition Florence Biennale “ Eternal Feminine” won the silver price Lorenzo il magnifico for the performance and the bronze price for the installation “ Betulle” Female solidarity. Firenze I.